There’s just so much to say about 2020. Where to even begin when reflecting on this year? We had very little interruption to our work schedule during the lockdown. With the help of virtual appointments and outdoor meetings, we pressed on. I know this wasn’t the case for every small business. With that being said, I’ve decided to focus on some of the positive elements that came out of this long, hard year. Our team feels lucky that we and our loved ones have remained healthy, appreciative for our extra time spent with family during the lockdown and grateful to our clients and contractors for working so patiently with us on their home projects! We value our relationship with our clients, contractors and vendors and look forward to continuing to work hard on creating beautiful spaces in 2021! Here’s a list of our top ten good things that happened here at CDS in 2020!
10 Good Things from 2020
- Most spectacular design element: modern, glass staircase
- Popular project request: covered back porch with fireplace
- Charitable project: 1 client donated an entire house to local non-profit
- Historic home project: Wesley Heights house built in the 1930’s
- 3 new home builds this year
- Repeat clients: 8
- Over 60 new clients in 2020!
- Clients with new babies: 4 and team member with new baby: 1
- Team member with new puppy: 1
- We learned how to video conference!
Goals for 2021:
Start to think about storage solutions for 2021! Here’s a fun before and after of our client’s foyer. They added two new, much-needed closets and beautiful wainscot detail to their foyer space. Note the arched opening to the new closets. The results are stunning!